Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First day of school paragraph

When I woke up the first day of my freshman school year, I was kinda excited too be and feel like a part of this campus, with the sports, field trips, and even the learning. First class was Mr. Krueger's class which was really awesome. Next class was P.E. which was really awesome as well. Then, Mr. Fineck came around I was  hot, sweaty, and tired,added to that I was bummed out that I had foundations of algebra instead of algebra 1 or 2 because I was in algebra 1 last year, but its alright. then I had lunch and got all rejuvenated for Ms. Priester, Which everybody said she was mean and I would hate that class, but it was actually one of my favorite classes. After that I had social justice class, it was very intriguing, and I didn't know what he would say next. for my final class I had Ms. Davis, nothing much different then what I expected for science, except she has allot more respect and trust for the kids in there.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like your classes! Yeah, it is a bummer about math foundations, but I am certain that it will help you for your other math classes (been there done that).

    Avoid using slang in your writing. Remember to also look over your work (for typos and/or misspelled words) before posting it.

    :)

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah, I am so thankful that you are enjoying my class. I have to admit, that your determination, respectful behavior, and academic skills have been a welcome surprise. You had awesome first week. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete