Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Marigolds" Before You Read: Moving into Adulthood

Some of the questions people may ask themselves while they are entering adulthood is what job will I have ,am I going to college ,will I have a family ,will I be able to supply food for my family ,what car will I drive ,will I have a house? My worst fear out of all these questions is will I be able to supply food for my family. My parents were not able to do so and I hated living on the streets and eating nasty food so I am going to do my best to provide food for my family. While your young and youthful you should start working early and save up money and make sure to get a good education.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that earning enough money to buy nutritious and healthy food is important. I think it is more important for young people to get a good education than save money. An education will lead to delicious food later down the road. I am glad that you are working on your education.

    ReplyDelete