Monday, February 27, 2012

Technology in School Paragraph

Teachers that use technology help me in a lot of ways. For example, in 9th grade, my teacher used her computer and found all of my missing work. It helped me because I would have lost all of my work if she did not use a computer. Also, in 5th grade, my teacher used the computer. It helped me because she marked my attendance right so i got a perfect attendance award. In addition, in 3rd  grade, my teacher used a video game. It helped me because she used it to calm me. Future teachers can help their students to learn by using computers and keeping track of work on it.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, computer games are cool to learn from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, computer games are cool to learn from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of teachers use games to teach their students because it keeps them interested.

    ReplyDelete